Just downloaded System Update 14, G960USQU6CSGF. Verizon Carrier.
    Does anyone know exactly what has changed in my phone and how to check it?

These updates seem to be applied as seamless and most never know what enhancements are available.

Thanks for the replies.
    08-14-2019 06:47 AM
    "Seamless" refers to the fact that the update is applied not to the existing system, but to the one previous to that, so you can keep working while the update occurs (which I was only asking for since Version 2). Before the seamless updates, you'd have to wait for the phone to finish updating before you could use it again. (And if the update went bad, your phone stopped working. Now if the update goes bad, you just haven't updated yet, and you'll get it again in the next day or so.)

You can check the Google updates at https://security.samsungmobile.com/securityUpdate.smsb for Samsung.
    08-14-2019 02:18 PM
    Thank You.
    I realize that there are always many security and operational software upgrades that are addressed in each System Update.
    BUT, I read in this Forum that users comment on some more 'functional' changes that have been included in the Update.
    That is, things that can affect our phone use or setup....like ringtones, notifications, new screens etc., etc. the kind of things that we can see or use everyday, not the less visible security enhancements that work for us in the background.
    So, if there are any new observations from the new update, please let us know.
    Thanks.
    08-15-2019 04:38 AM
    I have the S9 Plus on Verizon and got the update a few days ago.

Besides the security update here is some information that I found right here in this forum. Night mode for the camera. QR scanner toggle now found in the notification shade. There is also a new charging screen when you first plug your phone in to charge it.

Hope this is what you were looking for.
    08-15-2019 06:54 AM
    Yes, Thank You.
    Looking forward to some additional replies.
    08-15-2019 05:00 PM
    Yes, Thank You.
    Looking forward to some additional replies.
    If you go into settings tap software update some carrier let you tap underneath what the update was , I'll provide screenshotSystem Update 14-screenshot_20190815-201035_settings.jpeg
    08-15-2019 07:11 PM