I have a Galaxy 9 brand new and it warms up from any simple activity. Like any new device I had in the past, it would warm up in the early days and balanced but here it has been a week and a half already.
    One time I left the phon in the car for 3 minutes maybe in the sun and it literally boiled after that for 20 minutes.
    Not normal situation, the problem of warming comes randomly and disappears and it is difficult to use the phone like that.
    What can i do about it? I dont have problematic aplications and my galaxy very healthy
    08-15-2019 01:37 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! What's your cell signal like? Weak signal can cause the phone to work harder to keep the signal, which uses more battery and generates more heat.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    08-15-2019 02:04 AM
    Recently my son lost his device and the replacement, to my dismay, was a refurb'd S9. We attempted to get the replacement replaced but it too heated up, worse according to him than the original. So we kept the original replacement and he hasn't said much about the heating issue since. He's a pretty heavy user, I'm sure he's watched all but 2 hours of every thing posted on YouTube, but still. It would be interesting to put this in the S9 threads and see what other users have to say. After reading this post I'm wondering if it isn't the nature of the beast...?

On a side note, I'd say the car thing was probably a normal reaction. Cars heat up pretty quickly and phones take awhile to cool down.
    08-15-2019 02:17 AM
    ^ Moved to S9.
    VidJunky likes this.
    08-15-2019 05:30 AM