Turn this off (Messenger notification)

donebrasko

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Yep. It stopped all day yesterday and started back today. I gotta figure out what is doing it. I think this started when I was trying to get Spotify to stay in the notification shade when music is paused. I'm going to look at that thread and look at the changes that I have made.
Wow ..stays good for little and then acts up .

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yep. It stopped all day yesterday and started back today. I gotta figure out what is doing it. I think this started when I was trying to get Spotify to stay in the notification shade when music is paused. I'm going to look at that thread and look at the changes that I have made.
Yeah just go back through what you think might of trigger this

donebrasko

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
This is getting weirder. I noticed before that Wear OS app wouldn't go past the splash screen. After I reset sings it started back working. Now it's freezing up again too. I think that I must have an app that's causing all of this

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
This is getting weirder. I noticed before that Wear OS app wouldn't go past the splash screen. After I reset sings it started back working. Now it's freezing up again too. I think that I must have an app that's causing all of this
You can try safe mode as it disables a 3rd party apps

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc