When I'm on watching a video or listening to music the audio sometimes plays on the internal speaker and not on the external speaker. Regardless of the app.. if it's Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Spotify. It happens to all of them. I notice it happens when I have my Bluetooth on but I only have my samsung watch is connected. When I disconnect the watch but the Bluetooth is still on it's fine.
    08-28-2019 07:29 PM
    When I'm on watching a video or listening to music the audio sometimes plays on the internal speaker and not on the external speaker. Regardless of the app.. if it's Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Spotify. It happens to all of them. I notice it happens when I have my Bluetooth on but I only have my samsung watch is connected. When I disconnect the watch but the Bluetooth is still on it's fine.
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank youHi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    08-28-2019 08:09 PM
    Probably still paired to your watch if Bluetooth is still on ?
    pontiac005 likes this.
    08-28-2019 08:14 PM
    Disable multimedia playback on your Bluetooth pairing with the watch?
    pontiac005 likes this.
    08-29-2019 10:47 AM