My phone is samsung s9+ and sometimes when I conect my charger, nothing happens and my phone dont recognize the charger, but when I unplug the charger and plug it again it fix.I only use orginal chargers.Also when the phone recognize the charger, charging is very good and fast. The port also isn dusty or broken
    09-27-2019 02:00 AM
    You say the port isn't dusty, but have you blown it out any way? I'd start with the basics and escalate. While the USBC is worlds better than the micro USB it is also a bigger opening with a lot more room for stuff to get into, so two things;
    >First make sure the port is empty. If some dark piece of lint or a dark thread got down in there and then you plugged in your phone without looking it may have gotten, more or less, flattened in there and it's not allowing you to fully plug in. On this same note, the plug now has a hole in it as well that should be checked. If you're sure the phone port is clear did you also check the hole in the plug? Compressed air might be enough to clear it.
    >Second if you're sure the port on the phone and the hole in the charger plug are clear, are you getting a good solid feeling when you plug it in? Is there a slight snap and firm hold when the phone is plugged in?

If you are free and clear and things are fitting together well it could be the cord. While USBC is a better connection they are not indestructible. Try pugging into a friend or co-worker's charger. See if it recognizes it right away. I'd probably just plug it in a few times back to back to see if it is recognized each time and to see if there are any misses. If you plug in and it is recognized every time then it is simply time to get a new cable. If it misses one with a friend's charger there could be something else going on and this would be where I would suggest getting a paid opinion.

I'd say professional opinion but people who work in these service centers these days some times don't know any more or less than... Sorry, back to what I was saying. Taking it to your carriers service department or some times an authorized dealer who does repairs might find something or notice something that could lead to an answer and it probably won't take up much of your time. I wouldn't imagine if they are just looking at the device it would cost you anything, either.

If you have any other questions or would like to add anything, please register an account to reply in this thread. This link should help you do this... https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...-new-post.html
    09-27-2019 04:01 AM