hello, a couple of months ago i bought a samsung Galaxy S9.I transfferd everything from my old s7 to my new s9. everything was just fine and i really liked the phone. after a couple of days i got a message from snapchat that i was using a third party app (which I was not) and that i would be blocked for 12h. after that i uninstalled snapchat and installed it again, I also turned my phone on and off (Just the regular things). a few days later i got the message again and i got blocked for 24 hours. this was going on for a couple of months. in the mean time i made a second account were the same things happend, i did a hard reset on my phone and logged in to google with a new account without transffering data from my old phone, but it still didnt work. i did everything i could possibly think of. now my question is if anybody knows a solution?
    01-06-2020 01:18 PM
    Welcome to Android Central. You'll need to contact Snapchat and ask them. https://support.snapchat.com/en-GB/i-need-help
    01-06-2020 01:20 PM
    I'll leave a link to register so you can communicate here , as a guest account you can't.https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    01-06-2020 01:39 PM
    hello, a couple of months ago i bought a samsung Galaxy S9.I transfferd everything from my old s7 to my new s9. everything was just fine and i really liked the phone. after a couple of days i got a message from snapchat that i was using a third party app (which I was not) and that i would be blocked for 12h. after that i uninstalled snapchat and installed it again, I also turned my phone on and off (Just the regular things). a few days later i got the message again and i got blocked for 24 hours, I've send a number of messages to snapchat support but to this day i've never got an answer. this was going on for a couple of months. in the mean time i made a second account were the same things happend, i did a hard reset on my phone and logged in to google with a new account without transffering data from my old phone, but it still didnt work. i did everything i could possibly think of. now my question is if anybody knows a solution?
    01-06-2020 01:44 PM
    Hello Welcome!
    I'm going link you to your orginal thread to avoid duplicates.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=989364
    daveye likes this.
    01-06-2020 02:21 PM
    thankyou! i am completly new here.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    01-06-2020 02:37 PM
    thankyou! i am completly new here.
    No problem , Welcome to AC Forums!
    daveye likes this.
    01-06-2020 02:43 PM
    Duplicate threads merged, and I also changed the owner of the original unregistered post to the OP.
    01-06-2020 03:33 PM
    hello, a couple of months ago i bought a samsung Galaxy S9.I transfferd everything from my old s7 to my new s9. everything was just fine and i really liked the phone. after a couple of days i got a message from snapchat that i was using a third party app (which I was not) and that i would be blocked for 12h. after that i uninstalled snapchat and installed it again, I also turned my phone on and off (Just the regular things). a few days later i got the message again and i got blocked for 24 hours, I've send a number of messages to snapchat support but to this day i've never got an answer. this was going on for a couple of months. in the mean time i made a second account were the same things happend, i did a hard reset on my phone and logged in to google with a new account without transffering data from my old phone, but it still didnt work. i did everything i could possibly think of. now my question is if anybody knows a solution?

Hello, Just wondering if you got sorted with this problem..... I have been having the same problem since I moved from s7 Edge to s9+, have contacted Snapchat support 4/5 times and they just keep giving the same generic answer about using a 3rd party app to access snapchat, which I am not... Got blocked for anther 2 weeks today and got the same reply from snapchat... Factory reset phone last week and reinstalled snapchat and still ended getting blocked.
    04-21-2020 02:38 PM