02-14-2020 07:04 PM
42 12
tools
    Is your phone from AT&T or other provider? Post Service provider SW version.
    You know what ... I have S10 Plus with July update i will flash last update G975USQU2CTA2 with home CSC. I see what happens. Maybe i just had bad luck.
    02-06-2020 08:24 PM
    I have two SIM cards one from T-Mobile and one from AT&t I used to buy branded phones but now I buy unlocked
    Is your phone from AT&T or other provider? Post Service provider SW version.
    KooKoo Thinker likes this.
    02-06-2020 08:28 PM
    I have quite a few phone collection
    02-06-2020 08:29 PM
    I have two SIM cards one from T-Mobile and one from AT&t I used to buy branded phones but now I buy unlocked
    That is different story. You can use CSC on unlock phones and not keep data. Not on AT&T branded phones.

This what i will flash, but there is no HOME CSC in AT&T firmware. Look at picture i attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Android 10 full odin firmware for G965U and G965U1-att.jpg  
    02-06-2020 08:35 PM
    That is different story. You can use CSC on unlock phones and not keep data. Not on AT&T branded phones.

This what i will flash, but there is no HOME CSC in AT&T firmware. Look at picture i attached.
    Did you try user data in place of CSC?
    02-06-2020 08:46 PM
    Yes. I agree to point where FS don't have AT&T updates anymore, XDA will have AT&T if someone will find and post, but must be person like me. SamMobile don't have AT&T at all. I think i can even have AT&T user data for specific firmware.
    I agree the Att firmware is harder to get , even the server I use cant get it .
    KooKoo Thinker likes this.
    02-06-2020 08:49 PM
    Thank you , it is not going to work . I done this before with my S9+ and user-data. Still will wipe phone.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    02-06-2020 08:52 PM
    Thank you , it is not going to work . I done this before with my S9+ and user-data. Still will wipe phone.
    Still wipes huh ..
    02-06-2020 08:57 PM
    Thank you for watching for others. Did you actually check this files if they are clean or not or just assuming they may be not clean? You can download them and before opening them you can run scanner.
    I know you don't know me and don't trust me, but do you have reason not to trust me?
    Will Mega cloud works?
    Thanks.
    No, I didn't check. This is just our policy -- it's not our procedure to routinely check every potential file that people want to share on this forum (because the staff here are all volunteers -- we do this on our off time).

Part of it was also that you're a new member (welcome!), and the more you post and interact, the more of a "known quantity" you become to the forum. There are plenty of times when a one-time poster joins and tries to post links or files that are suspicious, so we're pretty vigilant for that.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    02-06-2020 09:06 PM
    I don't like XDA. There are bunch of kids in toy store.
    This is just my opinion.
    Most folks here don't deep dive into their phones.
    Just my opinion.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    02-06-2020 11:05 PM
    I'm sorry. I should read them. I will look for other online storage.
    Why I suggested xda, for this.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    02-06-2020 11:06 PM
    No, I didn't check. This is just our policy -- it's not our procedure to routinely check every potential file that people want to share on this forum (because the staff here are all volunteers -- we do this on our off time).

Part of it was also that you're a new member (welcome!), and the more you post and interact, the more of a "known quantity" you become to the forum. There are plenty of times when a one-time poster joins and tries to post links or files that are suspicious, so we're pretty vigilant for that.
    I understate your policy and i'm OK with that.
    But seems like it is me also, because i'm new here.
    Question is how can you get off your house then? There is so many new people on the street, there is so many suspicious people there too. How can you drive a car? There are so many suspicious new drivers there too.
    Don't take me wrong, i'm not trying to offend you or make you mad. Just making point that not all people are the same. Yes there is no way to tell who is who, but I trust everybody to the point where they show me that they not trustworthy.
    Cheers.
    02-07-2020 05:45 PM
    Yes, still wipes. I just try this last night with my AT&T S10+ like i said i will, but no go neither.
    02-07-2020 05:51 PM
    I understate your policy and i'm OK with that.
    But seems like it is me also, because i'm new here.
    Question is how can you get off your house then? There is so many new people on the street, there is so many suspicious people there too. How can you drive a car? There are so many suspicious new drivers there too.
    Don't take me wrong, i'm not trying to offend you or make you mad. Just making point that not all people are the same. Yes there is no way to tell who is who, but I trust everybody to the point where they show me that they not trustworthy.
    Cheers.
    I disagree with you there. For a forum like this, it's reasonable to expect a new member not to dive right into trying to share files. If you spend some time participating in discussions, you earn trust from everyone in the community (including Ambassadors and Mods), and so you're less likely to get flagged for certain activities.

You probably don't see this, but we see a number of new "members" every day who create accounts just so that they can try to fill the forums with spam. So no, I don't automatically trust any newly registered member -- it depends on what they post.
    pizza_pablo and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-08-2020 02:03 AM
    I disagree with you there. For a forum like this, it's reasonable to expect a new member not to dive right into trying to share files. If you spend some time participating in discussions, you earn trust from everyone in the community (including Ambassadors and Mods), and so you're less likely to get flagged for certain activities.

You probably don't see this, but we see a number of new "members" every day who create accounts just so that they can try to fill the forums with spam. So no, I don't automatically trust any newly registered member -- it depends on what they post.
    Hey. I understand you and i know where are you coming from with way you explain. Personally I think that is wrong. I have been moderator my self on some forums where from I lost interest in what forums were about and I quit. Please don't get me wrong, I don't like to fight and i don't consider this a fight. Just question and i'm really sorry they are off topic. If you think this is wrong feel free to remove them or move to other forum.

I think any forum is not different form out daily live. How you can determine who you can trust on street of even on this forum base on what people are talking about or writing ? I can be a perfect user for sometime and you trust me ( base on how i act to this point ) and let me post file. Other members are get exited about file and 1000"s of them download this file, but it turns out that file is a virus that infects all computers connected to this forum and virus are spreading to other users devices connected thru out they network. This is just scenario base on network and your trust.
    On street you can meet person who have deadly virus to and can be spread by air or touch or driver who want to commit suicide.
    So question is again : How do you determine who is trustworthy ?
    Sorry maybe i'm wrong but this can happen. And PLEASE don't get this wrong, this is just speculation and conversation.
    Have good day.
    02-14-2020 05:41 PM
    As I mentioned before, the more a member participates in this community and becomes better known, the more trustworthy they become. Any random member with only one post is not entirely trustworthy, in my opinion, because they're about the same as a total stranger.

Thanks for your understanding how our forums work and please continue to enjoy them.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-14-2020 06:33 PM
    Hey. I understand you and i know where are you coming from with way you explain. Personally I think that is wrong. I have been moderator my self on some forums where from I lost interest in what forums were about and I quit. Please don't get me wrong, I don't like to fight and i don't consider this a fight. Just question and i'm really sorry they are off topic. If you think this is wrong feel free to remove them or move to other forum.

I think any forum is not different form out daily live. How you can determine who you can trust on street of even on this forum base on what people are talking about or writing ? I can be a perfect user for sometime and you trust me ( base on how i act to this point ) and let me post file. Other members are get exited about file and 1000"s of them download this file, but it turns out that file is a virus that infects all computers connected to this forum and virus are spreading to other users devices connected thru out they network. This is just scenario base on network and your trust.
    On street you can meet person who have deadly virus to and can be spread by air or touch or driver who want to commit suicide.
    So question is again : How do you determine who is trustworthy ?
    Sorry maybe i'm wrong but this can happen. And PLEASE don't get this wrong, this is just speculation and conversation.
    Have good day.
    You cant go into a coffee shop and start putting fliers everywhere, you become a regular ,establish communication and trust , then you ask if it's ok to put your fliers out. B. Diddy explained already this so hope you understand and your more then welcome to be part of the forums here .
    B. Diddy and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-14-2020 07:04 PM
42 12