Android 10 full odin firmware for G965U and G965U1

Feb 4, 2020
Visit site
[link redacted by Mod] G965U1 Official Android 10 full firmware
[link redacted by Mod] G965U Official Android 10 full firmware plus Odin3 3.14.1

Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Please do not link to private Google Drive files, since there's no way for members to be sure the file is clean. I edited your links out, thanks.

Feb 4, 2020
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Please do not link to private Google Drive files, since there's no way for members to be sure the file is clean. I edited your links out, thanks.

Thank you for watching for others. Did you actually check this files if they are clean or not or just assuming they may be not clean? You can download them and before opening them you can run scanner.
I know you don't know me and don't trust me, but do you have reason not to trust me?
Will Mega cloud works?
Thanks.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Thank you for watching for others. Did you actually check this files if they are clean or not or just assuming they may be not clean? You can download them and before opening them you can run scanner.
I know you don't know me and don't trust me, but do you have reason not to trust me?
Will Mega cloud works?
Thanks.
I'm curious where did you get the files from ?

Feb 4, 2020
Visit site
No im not wrong, Check firmware from sprint N975USQS2BTA4 with January security, and at&t N975USQS2BTA1 with January security on Note 10 plus, even on verizon N975USQS2BSLA with January security

Feb 4, 2020
Visit site
Same amount time you do OTA

What you mean by "same amount of time do OTA" ? No this is 100% full ODIN firmware. Just for someone who want to flash to start allover. Or have problems with his/hers phone. This will wipe your phone clean, but i assume you know this. So no, this will take longer.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
What I'm trying say is most are not going use Odin unless they have a issue , you me and some others know how to use it , they wait normally until OTA comes . And most members here know about sammobile, firmware science,XDA ..