Android 10 is live for Verizon I'm downloading it now.
    NdBlu14 likes this.
    02-20-2020 12:33 PM
    Likewise on Verizon
    02-20-2020 02:10 PM
    you are welcome.
    02-20-2020 05:40 PM
    Yes....thanks for the heads up! Let us know how things go.
    02-21-2020 06:59 AM
    After about a day of use everything seems to be working fine. I did have some trouble updating chrome but it seems to have sorted itself out.
    02-21-2020 01:43 PM
    My S9+ is updating now!
    Mojave likes this.
    02-21-2020 03:04 PM
    Thanks for the heads up, did it last night and so far everything seems to be working
    02-25-2020 08:01 AM
    I cleared cache partician, only and haven't seen any issues, since I forced the update, last Friday, but I'm not daily driving it. It doesn't have a SIM. It's my backup / alarm clock.
    I had planned on using it daily, but had an issue getting all of my Google calendar events to cross from the Note 9 to the S9. The events wouldn't even go to my Google calendar on the web. I had been trickiest trouble shooting this issue on and off for a couple months.
    I FINALLY found the answer in a gourmet community forum and it was NOT the recommended solution.
    The fix was changing which calendar was selected in ONE new event, to change the default. Apparently, Google updated the app, changing this default to "MY CALENDAR", which seems to be only on the phone and not sent or to the web or other devices instead of the "EVENTS" calendar. Changing this in one new event, changes the default for future events, it seems.
    Screenshot attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Android 10 for Verizon S9 now live!-screenshot_20200225-113302_gallery.jpg  
    02-25-2020 09:29 AM
    I'm on Verizon with the S9+ and received the update a few days ago. Everything went well with the update.

The only issues I found on my phone is that on the lockscreen the text color is gray. Really?........gray. What happened to the white??? It's hard to read no matter what wallpaper I use. I noticed that someone else also in the forum reported this also but couldn't find a way to change the color back to white. Second issue....you can't change the accent color to another color. I wanted to change mine to green but it won't change. No matter what color you chose it's always showing the default blue....and yes....I have rebooted my phone. I am using the stock theme with Nova Launcher. A lot of the themes in the Galaxy theme store don't work well with Android 10. The few themes that I been using worked well with Pie.....but now with Android 10....not so well. Anyone else having these issues?
    02-27-2020 06:47 AM
    Got the update last week. It immediately broke the ability to text while using voice on Android Auto (Known Issue, NO amount of reboots, factory reset, clear cache, etc will fix) Getting ready to transfer everything to my S8+ until Samsung pushes out a fix. I drive many hours a day. Cannot be blocked from responding to text.
    02-28-2020 01:18 PM