Hello there. I have with me one Samsung A22, the screen it's been changed before but now there is no sound at all. So I open up and find out that the flex connector where the loudspeaker sits and connects with the charging port doesn't exist. I was looking on all internet and can't find this part. Any suggestions on what I can do? Please find the attachment to understand
    Attached Thumbnails What is the name of this flex cable?-a22.jpg  
    10-06-2022 06:29 AM
    Welcome to Android Central.

There are so many questions.

Where did you get this device where something could have been missing or removed?

Why is return not an option, besides voiding any warrantee by opening the device? I mean it isn't like you've had the device for months and suddenly the sound stopped if a part was missing?

Speaking of missing parts, have you watched a teardown video or something to know for sure this piece is missing? Is it possible that this part is used in different applications and in this one, that empty plug is supposed to be empty?

It would be helpful if you posted a photo of what you're seeing so we are all on the same page. You would have to use an external device to photograph the components and then post the images as screenshots. It would help us if we had more information including a screenshot. This link will help you show us that…

Truthfully the way I see it, if you have the part number and are not able to find the part your alternatives are limited to exchanging the device for one that works, if you still can, buying a parts only device and scavenge the needed part or replacement. Well you could just live with it too, but a phone without sound is like a building without a door, sure it works it just isn't very useful.
    10-06-2022 08:22 AM
    Welcome to AC!
    Try ifixit if nothing then take to repair shop or Samsung
    10-06-2022 09:05 AM
    10-06-2022 09:58 AM
    Hello. Guys, I'm a technician also. This phone has been repaired before(by someone else) and the customer dropped it again and came to me for the repair of the screen. And I realize that this part it's missing. It's exactly the part as it's in the print screen I attached above.
    Sorry I didn't explain very well the first time.
    I just can't find the part at all, reason I need your help.

Thank you in advance
    10-06-2022 10:57 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! I moved this from the S7 edge forum to the Galaxy A Series forum, since you mentioned it's an A22.
    10-06-2022 11:37 AM
    Thank you, was my bad
    10-06-2022 12:04 PM
    Hello. Guys, I'm a technician also. This phone has been repaired before(by someone else) and the customer dropped it again and came to me for the repair of the screen. And I realize that this part it's missing. It's exactly the part as it's in the print screen I attached above.
    Sorry I didn't explain very well the first time.
    I just can't find the part at all, reason I need your help.

Thank you in advance
    You would know more on parts then we would
    VidJunky likes this.
    10-06-2022 12:25 PM