Thank you SO MUCH!!!

gcwj

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Finally! A Forum Sub-forum for International users, with arguably the best version of the S3! Personally, I'm trying to use South African firmware in the US on AT&T, and not getting any of the International version updates (thru Kies or otherwise) that get announced from time to time on Android Central. If JB doesn't show up "soon", I'll probably flash UK firmware to see if that works! Thanks again to you guys at AC for all your help!!!

Dhendy91

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
I know it's great isn't it I was getting fed up of not having one so I asked and they put it in straight away amazing!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: sekhar_777

Dhendy91

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
Big thanks to you, Dhendy91, for suggesting this forum. Much needed...

Na no credit to me all to the mods and admits who run this site. Looking forward to getting home and writing some how to threads to help out the international s3 community!

Reactions: Cyber Warrior

walcolm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
yep, its great to finally see a subforum for the international version.

thanx super moderators

pls can you move all I9300 threads into this subforum or can individual originators move them?

Dhendy91

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site

thanx super moderators

pls can you move all I9300 threads into this subforum or can individual originators move them?

No has to be done by mods but let's not ask for too much lol

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site

thanx super moderators

No has to be done by mods but let's not ask for too much lol

I'll try my best to get the threads moved.. its a lot of pages to go through LOL ;)

Reactions: sekhar_777

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
aye well done dendhy mate :) i asked a mod for a sub forum but didnt wana make a post about it in case of backlash.ive learned a lot about N American culture in the general sIII forum so il defo use that still for non hardware specific stuff :)
wonder if we'l get 2core/2gb trolls on here.... they realy had to give us a subforum as JB will be out very soon for us so we'l hav a lot of JB TW problems and questions

Dhendy91

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
aye well done dendhy mate :) i asked a mod for a sub forum but didnt wana make a post about it in case of backlash.ive learned a lot about N American culture in the general sIII forum so il defo use that still for non hardware specific stuff :)
wonder if we'l get 2core/2gb trolls on here.... they realy had to give us a subforum as JB will be out very soon for us so we'l hav a lot of JB TW problems and questions

Nothing to do with me all cyber warrior! Gonna sit down and write some how to guides when I get the chance...... So busy atm

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Um not sure about a donation link for the upkeep of AC (IDK, maybe buy a tshirt in the shop android store to show your support or something lol) .. I'm pretty sure Mobile Nations values your membership and participation in the forums way more so don't worry about it.

Thread was moved... If you guys see anything else that needs moving just let me know, you can post the link in this thread.

Thanks.

Reactions: Tkbredx

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calvinxander08