I am waiting for a Global 4G Black or Gray galaxy s3, I am anxieus to get rid of my new phone. I can wait for a month, but I if the releases are going to take 2 months+ I might aswell buy one now.
    09-08-2012 06:48 AM
    Gray s3 is currently available for purchase. You can get it.
    09-08-2012 07:17 AM
    Gray s3 is currently available for purchase. You can get it.
    Where?
    Link can be helpful
    09-08-2012 09:41 AM
    is there a global with 4g??

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess
    09-11-2012 09:13 AM
    is there a global with 4g??

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess
    Has I told you yesterday there will soon be launched in Australia and Germany. I have a great coverage here so I am a bit sad with this news. On the other hand with only 1 or 2gb of traffic a month what's the point of having 70 mbit per second speed tested? Lol
    funkylogik likes this.
    09-12-2012 01:13 PM
    Has I told you yesterday there will soon be launched in Australia and Germany. I have a great coverage here so I am a bit sad with this news. On the other hand with only 1 or 2gb of traffic a month what's the point of having 70 mbit per second speed tested? Lol
    true mate. 4g is being rolled out in UK as we speak with rumours of my last carrier getting it but although they advertise as being unlimited, they banned you at around the 20gb mark.
    on my new network, ive used 25gb this month so im happy with H+

09-12-2012 02:27 PM
    true mate. 4g is being rolled out in UK as we speak with rumours of my last carrier getting it but although they advertise as being unlimited, they banned you at around the 20gb mark.
    on my new network, ive used 25gb this month so im happy with H+

25gb?! What do you download so much with a phone and what speed do you get in speed test . net?
    09-12-2012 03:33 PM
    25gb?! What do you download so much with a phone and what speed do you get in speed test . net?
    between 5-9mb/s mate. i dont have home broadband and due to circumstances justnow im spendin a long time at home lately so all my browsing needs are done on the phone, im a youtube fan and this month ive download a lot of music (filled my 16gb phone & 8gb sd lol) so need to buy a bigger SD when the Mrs stops spendin my money on useless stuff like food etc lol

09-12-2012 04:05 PM
    Lol.
    Yeah, I bought my 32gb class 10 speed (the fastest) in amazon.uk for 17 pounds, I think. I wish I had unlimited traffic. How much do you pay for it?
    09-12-2012 05:07 PM
    Lol.
    Yeah, I bought my 32gb class 10 speed (the fastest) in amazon.uk for 17 pounds, I think. I wish I had unlimited traffic. How much do you pay for it?
    yeah is that the Sandisk Ultra mate? think thats what im gona go for 15 per month on Three mate

09-12-2012 05:42 PM
    yeah is that the Sandisk Ultra mate? think thats what im gona go for 15 per month on Three mate

I wish I had those kind of plan. I pay 13 euros for 1gb and my company pays for another one. :-(
    This is the micro sd I bought * Samsung 32GB Class 10 Micro SDHC Card Essential Class Card
    funkylogik likes this.
    09-12-2012 06:04 PM
    I wish I had those kind of plan. I pay 13 euros for 1gb and my company pays for another one. :-(
    This is the micro sd I bought * Samsung 32GB Class 10 Micro SDHC Card Essential Class Card
    yeah it includes 1000texts and 300mins (i rarely use more than 100mins lol, hate talkin on phone
    heres the card i was lookin at
    Wait to buy galaxy s3 or buy now?-uploadfromtaptalk1347495370710.jpg
    seems like a bargain eh
    09-12-2012 07:16 PM
    yeah it includes 1000texts and 300mins (i rarely use more than 100mins lol, hate talkin on phone
    heres the card i was lookin at
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1347495370710.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	24.5 KB 
ID:	37270
    seems like a bargain eh
    Very cheap, I say go for it!
    On another subject, do you think the samsung hdmi and usb on the go cables are worth it? I just ordered both for 28 pounds from amazon.uk. With that we can make our phone a portable media player.
    I watched 2 movies directly on the phone and I would like to be able to share them with more people. I am on the country side on vacation and the phone as been a good company. The only thing that sucks here is the Internet Speed, 300kps is very slow...
    09-12-2012 08:35 PM
    Very cheap, I say go for it!
    On another subject, do you think the samsung hdmi and usb on the go cables are worth it? I just ordered both for 28 pounds from amazon.uk. With that we can make our phone a portable media player.
    I watched 2 movies directly on the phone and I would like to be able to share them with more people. I am on the country side on vacation and the phone as been a good company. The only thing that sucks here is the Internet Speed, 300kps is very slow...
    ouch mega slow. what is "usb on the go" mate? i want a mhl-hdmi adaptor thats compatible with the s3 but id rather buy a cheaper 3rd party version. i dont wana reward samsung for making something non-universal, thats an apple tactic. theres generic mhl/hdmi adaptors on amazon i think but havent really checked em out yet. more memory is my #1 priority since i got my DecalGirl Carbon skin (yeah im vein lol) but cant wait to watch youtube on tv

09-12-2012 11:17 PM
    ouch mega slow. what is "usb on the go" mate? i want a mhl-hdmi adaptor thats compatible with the s3 but id rather buy a cheaper 3rd party version. i dont wana reward samsung for making something non-universal, thats an apple tactic. theres generic mhl/hdmi adaptors on amazon i think but havent really checked em out yet. more memory is my #1 priority since i got my DecalGirl Carbon skin (yeah im vein lol) but cant wait to watch youtube on tv

What is that decalgirl skin you're talking
    .? Can you post a link?
    09-13-2012 02:54 PM
    On the go cable lets you launch flash drives and other peripherals on the S3.

Decalgirl covered in this thread http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho...d.php?t=199607 (I hope)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
    funkylogik likes this.
    09-13-2012 02:57 PM
    On the go cable lets you launch flash drives and other peripherals on the S3.

Decalgirl covered in this thread http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho...d.php?t=199607 (I hope)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
    I know, I bought the hdmi cable and the usb on the go cable so that I can connect a mouse and keyboard to it.
    Can you post some pics of the decalgirl you spoke about please?
    09-13-2012 03:05 PM
    I know, I bought the hdmi cable and the usb on the go cable so that I can connect a mouse and keyboard to it.
    Can you post some pics of the decalgirl you spoke about please?
    il take a pic of my decalgirl now mate but itl be on a 3.2mp camera sorry. i messed the home button up a bit so might take it off and paint it black, havent decided yet.....

09-13-2012 03:58 PM
    had to use 2MP camera and bad lighting but this gives you a taste of how the skins look...
    Wait to buy galaxy s3 or buy now?-uploadfromtaptalk1347572047671.jpgWait to buy galaxy s3 or buy now?-uploadfromtaptalk1347572090538.jpg

09-13-2012 04:35 PM
    It looks good, m8. How much did you pay for it?
    09-13-2012 05:26 PM
    think it was 10 inc shipping mate but took 3weeks to get here (i got it from Amazon UK but think it got shipped from US)
    well worth the wait though... sexy hardcore lookin phone now. i love nature but not in my gadgets lol

09-13-2012 06:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD