can you show us a screenshot of Quadrant results please? (with CPU not overclocked) just to give us a taste of what to expect.
    cheers

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess
    09-11-2012 12:00 PM
    Do you want a custom quadrant or just the leak?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    09-11-2012 02:27 PM
    Do you want a custom quadrant or just the leak?

just the quadrant result of someone running JB on a GT-i9300 to compare it with ics m8

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess
    09-11-2012 02:38 PM
    stock touchwiz anyone with a JB custom rom? (Quadrant)-uploadfromtaptalk1347398764685.jpg

09-11-2012 04:26 PM
    Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean OTA update requires the user to be on P3100DDBLH3 firmware.

Galaxy Tab 7 india har already get it, so wi are next i tink...... hope...
    09-12-2012 08:35 AM
    Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean OTA update requires the user to be on P3100DDBLH3 firmware.

Galaxy Tab 7 india har already get it, so wi are next i tink...... hope...
    does this mean i wont be gettin it soon?
    anyone with a JB custom rom? (Quadrant)-uploadfromtaptalk1347459287281.jpg

09-12-2012 09:15 AM
    Here you go worse than ICS apparently lol. Don't forget I am running the leak though, also benchmarks Don't mean much as they can be affected by so many different things. IMO my phone is so much quicker and smoother using jb and that's all that matters

funkylogik likes this.
    09-12-2012 10:30 AM
    Here you go worse than ICS apparently lol. Don't forget I am running the leak though, also benchmarks Don't mean much as they can be affected by so many different things. IMO my phone is so much quicker and smoother using jb and that's all that matters http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/12/ysetyvat.jpg

my screenshot was one of the best quadrant results ive ever had mate and it seems to score higher when you have a lot of apps open and low free ram.
    does JB speed up the homescreen re-write when returning home from a browser? sometimes mine takes 1-2secs for my app folders to fill up!

09-12-2012 07:50 PM
    my screenshot was one of the best quadrant results ive ever had mate and it seems to score higher when you have a lot of apps open and low free ram.
    does JB speed up the homescreen re-write when returning home from a browser? sometimes mine takes 1-2secs for my app folders to fill up!

I can't really answer that because on some of the leaked I have had no redraw but on some its been the same so don't know I'm afraid mate

funkylogik likes this.
    09-14-2012 02:57 AM
    well hopefully we wont have to wait for santa claus to bring us jellybeans

09-14-2012 01:50 PM
    .......ps, can you overclock with your kernel mate?

09-14-2012 01:51 PM
    Na im running the stock kernel for the moment
    funkylogik likes this.
    09-17-2012 05:45 AM
    I am in Canada and have Model Number SGH-I747M so am not sure what that will relate to in terms of the JellyBean update.
    09-24-2012 02:49 PM
    I am in Canada and have Model Number SGH-I747M so am not sure what that will relate to in terms of the JellyBean update.
    means youll probably get it later than the rest of us probably mate lol sorry.
    it was people with unnoficial JB roms the thread was directed at anyway.
    where in Canada mate? i had a canadian ex from a town called Carny or something.... she was a pain in the azz lol but i really liked her brother, he works on the rigs.
    is it true that "goof" is a pure offensive word in Canada?

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    09-24-2012 04:10 PM
    Hi, was about to ask about custom roms in a seperate thread but decided to throw it here... hope thats ok.

Im wondering if there are any custom roms out there running on 4.1.1 that youd recommend ? Overclocking dosnt sound that bad to me as long as i could change it back if i needed longer battery life... (maby thats not possible unless flashing the system?)

Im also wondering about these custom roms, are there features that ill specifically miss from the normal rom that the phone comes with... like s-beam, camera features or something like that...?

I kinda feel like ive been googling around without really finding proper info on these roms that are available so thats why ive resorted to asking
    09-24-2012 06:33 PM
    i havent tried any custom rom on the s3 mate but every one on my other phones has been able to control the max/min clock speed. theres plenty apps to control it. i always used No Frills Cpu Control, its nice n simple and has a failsafe feature so that say you overclock too high and the phone crashes, the app will reset itself so you dont get stuck in a boot-loop where the phone boots, crashes, boots, crashes and so on

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    09-24-2012 11:36 PM
    ps, im gona wait till the official JB is released and see what nice roms are made based on it.
    i love the toggles in the notification pull-down so dont wana lose them but id rather have stock android menus...

09-24-2012 11:39 PM