Galaxy S3 i9305 (quad core, 2gb, LTE)

badelhas

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Anyone has it already? What is your opinion, compared to the international version 9300? I don't see any previews or reviews out there....

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
id love to know the battery life!
does it use the same cpu as the international s3?

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

badelhas

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Yes, same cpu

---------- Post Merged at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:15 PM ----------

Yes, same cpu

korbui

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Yes i noticed this because i?m thinking of getting me a Galaxy s3 soon. I?ve been googling it abit and the only news i can find is saying that this phone won?t be out untill Oktober... is that wrong?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Yes i noticed this because i?m thinking of getting me a Galaxy s3 soon. I?ve been googling it abit and the only news i can find is saying that this phone won?t be out untill Oktober... is that wrong?

think youre right man.
a few uk networks are rolling out LTE but these networks have data limits so im fine with not having it but 2gb ram would be sweet.
every version of s3 should have had these specs to begin with

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

walcolm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
think youre right man.
a few uk networks are rolling out LTE but these networks have data limits so im fine with not having it but 2gb ram would be sweet.
every version of s3 should have had these specs to begin with

Yea I think us early adopters were short changed...all GSIIIs should have had 2gb leaving the difference only in the cpu, gpu and lte

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

aparently samsung are gonna start rolling out s3s with Jellybean pre-installed so maybe thats the one :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Max Lazy

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Have you got any idea on a time scale (when) are they planning to release this S3s version?
Got my contract ready for renual in the next 6 weeks - in doubts shell i wait for a bit longer with my Galaxy S2 for S3s version, or to go ahead for S3 straight away with earliest opportunity?:-X

korbui

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Hi Max, from what i gathered when i was looking around was that i'd expevt this version to become available in early oktober.... But... I think it will only be the international version but not the US to start with...

LAAnderson

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Forum first timer here. I really don't know the procedures so sorry if this isn't how you do things. OK, I have the SG3 i9300 UK version that doesn't have LTE. I wanna know why? Is it the hardware or is it capable of LTE with an update. I ask because the are new GS3s in the UK that have LTE capability and running on Jelly Bean. Again sorry it this isn't the procedure. Thanks so much!:)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Forum first timer here. I really don't know the procedures so sorry if this isn't how you do things. OK, I have the SG3 i9300 UK version that doesn't have LTE. I wanna know why? Is it the hardware or is it capable of LTE with an update. I ask because the are new GS3s in the UK that have LTE capability and running on Jelly Bean. Again sorry it this isn't the procedure. Thanks so much!:)

yours will be the gt-i9300 same as mine.
its hardware am afraid man. no LTE (4g) antenna and 1gb less ram.
wish youd waited a bit longer now lol? :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

glendag41510

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi! I got the Galaxy S3 i9305, yes awesome phone! but I think that I made a mistake because it doesn't work in the USA with 4g network...unless I don't have the right cell company. Right now my provider is Simple Mobile which is T-Mobile partner. Does anybody know if it will work with AT&T for example? Please help.
THANKS! :)