What do you guys think about ChatON

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
havent even played with it lol wots it do??

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

jonathanm1978

Super-elite full-time dad
Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
It's a chat client, Samsung-made, and if other people in your contact list (Google) have an S3, they can chat, and emoticons, and short voice messages. My wife and I use it just between us since we both have S3.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Mr. Best

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Re: What do you guys think about ChatON Messenger

I've grown rather fond of this messenger actually. It's available across all major platforms and I find the interactivity to be better than Whatsapp. The emoticons are waay better. This is now my main messenger and I encourage others to try it. Great stuff!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

wrightyukgorl

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
had it on my galaxy s2 never used it.

Got my s3 now I hardly ever use text any more, it is a fantastic little prog that I managed to get most my friends on and the fact it work on almost all phones and platforms is fantastic.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

ScandaLeX

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Well, after this thread I launched it on tablet. Registration code never did come. On phone it keeps telling me to check my phone number (like I dont know what it is).

Tap'n from my White SGT2 7.0 SE

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Go Sms is just as good although not multi platform and i dont have BBM envy anymore and have 3000 txts per month so them and FB messanger are perfect for me.
me n my fiance have Go Sms so can send each other emoji, voice recordings, pics, doodles for same price as an sms (free) so thats fine for long distance 4play ;)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

ScandaLeX

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Well, after this thread I launched it on tablet. Registration code never did come. On phone it keeps telling me to check my phone number (like I dont know what it is).

Tap'n from my White SGT2 7.0 SE

OK....so finally got a registration code and only one of my contacts to "chat" with....not worth it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

walcolm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
i dont know why everybody wants to have their own everything..there are so many IMs out there already...not sure what value chaton adds to the social ecosystem

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
i dont know why everybody wants to have their own everything..there are so many IMs out there already...not sure what value chaton adds to the social ecosystem

think of the amount of android noobs on this forum complaining about the s3 not "just work"ing out-the-box lol ;)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

begges

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
I don't use ChatOn basically because I know no one that uses this app. So it is useless for me. Though I'd like to try this app.

Sent from my GT-I9300

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I don't use ChatOn basically because I know no one that uses this app. So it is useless for me. Though I'd like to try this app.

Sent from my GT-I9300

lol im kind of same but just noticed earlier its like one of my biggest apps (bloat).. that annoys me bein stuck with such a heavy app until i root..

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

GMJeff

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Im still using Whatsapp not enough of my friends have chatON and my wife is on a window's phone which doesn't use ChatON :'(

Chaton is available in the marketplace for Windows Phone, made by Samsung. Just tell her to search for it, it will show up, or look for it under social apps in the free heading.

Note2 or Note10, that is the question