O2 JB update incoming.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
think that will apply to Giffgaff users with an o2 phone mate?
(giffgaff is a really cheap virtual pre-pay network that runs on o2's phone masts etc and works on o2 locked phones if u havent heard of it)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

leegodsell

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I hope not mate, but it is the 19th and still no update so it's not looking good, once again O2 bull there customers.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
lol did you get compensation from o2 for that 3day loss of service a few month ago mate?

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

leegodsell

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I got the ?10 off my bill plus the ?10 they gave us to use in there online store which was pointless as everything was over ?10 lol.
But we had another outage a couple of days ago which I was effected by to which we havn't been compensated for.

I have just been on the O2 community forum again and they have pulled out of the release by the sounds of it due to there being a possible battery drain in the latest JB update.??? so not sure whats going on now...lol