I have the I9300 but no LTE????

UssEssexCV9

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Bought the I9300 international phone to not be locked down to a particular carrier and have found that it won't use the LTE network!!

3g sucks ass so I am wondering if there is a hack or something that will enable LTE or is it a limitation of the radio and I am screwed?

Also worth noting to anyone whos thinking about this one. I am in USA and I cant call Samsung USA to register the phone! THey tell me I have to use the country of origin which is France. Samsung France unfortunately speaks French and I do not!! Bummer. Cant even get technical questions answered without registering.

tall_geek

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi the international version does not have an LTE radio so I'm afraid your screwed. Well I need to add there are some GT-I9300's out there now with a LTE radio but these are designed for European frequencies as such won't work with US networks so even if you have an LTE version you won't get a LTE signal, sorry dude.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
theres a way to change the country code (CSC) on it but it wipes your data.
i dont know how its done but its defo do-able.
you could change it to an english speaking country maybe?
@tall geek, think thats the gt-9305 mate

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995