I dont know why I brought a Samsung phone.

AndroidS3

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Admittedly I love Samsung phones and always have even thou I use to have an iPhone a year ago, the only problem is I hate Samsung ls updates, apple is so much better when they release their updates. Apple would say it'll be released on that date and it would, all Samsung would say is December, that really doesn't help and it most probably won't even get released. It's been over a week since Samsung released 4.1.2 in Poland and just release it in other countries, I feel like on my upgrade I will change to HTC or something as Samsung are terrible at updates, then when they do update all there is is bugs.

Anyone else get annoyed at Samsung's updates?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

anon(973539)

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Statiscally HTC are worse marginally better than Sammy on rolling out updates. The reason why Apple are able to roll out updates quicker as they only have to work on 3-4 devices at most. On Android you are dealing with A LOT of devices. Google release their vanilla versions of the update, it is then up to Samsung and HTC to adapt and test them for their own devices - this can take time especially with the extra UI overlays like Touchwizz. If you don't like waiting I suggest you get yourself a Nexus device....or even an iThing......Wait a minute is this a troll thing you're doing? :p

AndroidS3

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I suppose a nexus is a good idea, maybe on my upgrade I will get the latest nexus that is released

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Apple only have a few devices but i agree.
My unlocked uk s3 got JB after most uk carriers and ive never really been a fan so this will prob be my last.
Wish Sony would get its finger out....

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

AndroidS3

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
It's like it has come out in Poland and Korea, but I garuntee it'll be at least another week before another European country sees 4.1.2, and UK will most probably be one of the last considering we are one of the biggest countries to buy Samsung's 'flags**t' phone

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Is there a site with push dates like mymobile sayin when itl be released for which carrier, when?

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance