Unbranded 4.1.2 firmware?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Anyone got a link?
Cheers

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded rooted international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I did and sammobile. Thanx :beer:

Hope this forum isnt gona turn into one of those "check out XDA" forums :(
Basicly was lookin for someone who had used the firmware successfuly and had a link :)

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded rooted international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Stupid laptop cut out while i was downloading now i gota wait 30mins to download again :(
Anyone got a mirror link?

MERRY XMAS!!!X

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Ok ive got 4.1.2 but i have an o2 branded phone now AAAUGH and my quadrant score has plummeted.... let me guess, another reset?
Then root, then debloat, then decide what firmware i REALLY want,..

MERRY XMAS!!!X

AndroidS3

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Ok ive got 4.1.2 but i have an o2 branded phone now AAAUGH and my quadrant score has plummeted.... let me guess, another reset?
Then root, then debloat, then decide what firmware i REALLY want,..

MERRY XMAS!!!X

Dude, before you start quadrant dont go into task manager and clear ram, its makes my score worse. All you do is just clear the background apps and then start quadrant.

Also to get better 2d and 3d scores, tick 'disable hardware overlays' and tick 'force gpu rendering' they are next to eaxh other on developer options

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

bakeri666

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
I HATE SAMSUNG!!!!
Kies doesn't like me and won't connect to my phone so I patiently waited for ota. I finally got it last night and the installation failed at 29% - "I'll try again in the morning"
Nope, sent to the back of the queue again!

How is Odin many only option?

Any sign of that reliable unbranded firmware?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Dude, before you start quadrant dont go into task manager and clear ram, its makes my score worse. All you do is just clear the background apps and then start quadrant.

Also to get better 2d and 3d scores, tick 'disable hardware overlays' and tick 'force gpu rendering' they are next to eaxh other on developer options

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

I noticed that n gettin well over 6000 now mate :) and download speeds more than doubed! :)

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I HATE SAMSUNG!!!!
Kies doesn't like me and won't connect to my phone so I patiently waited for ota. I finally got it last night and the installation failed at 29% - "I'll try again in the morning"
Nope, sent to the back of the queue again!

How is Odin many only option?

Any sign of that reliable unbranded firmware?

O2 only has the o2 boot screen and unremovable b/marks in chrome.... thats the only bloat ive found so far :)

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

bakeri666

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
O2 only has the o2 boot screen and unremovable b/marks in chrome.... thats the only bloat ive found so far :)

MERRY XMAS!!!X

Where did you get it? Sammobile or xda? The xda one claims to be unbranded

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Sammobile bro.
Il check out XDA or if you find it could u post a direct link for a brother please?

Then am gona root again with custom kernal n pump the power up a bit :) monster phone ;)

MERRY XMAS!!!X