multi window apps

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Not yet as far as i know mate.
Its kinda new so the smart devs will be tinkering away lol.
On the other hand, maybe its impossible for an app to do something so deep and extreme?

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded rooted international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

Nazty111

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
Thought so pal, I just saw some other website showing it can be done with root, but Im too p*$$y to hack this phone, nor do I have much time with my new job at EE. They love giving me random extra shifts! Is it quite easy to learn and do a root and other hacks. I did a little hacking on my old n8 back in the day, which wasn't too difficult. But I don't want to void my warranty either, so if I do root or anything, is there a way to reset every little thing back to normal if need be, and is that easy too?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Multi screen for folk that havent seen it
uploadfromtaptalk1356384847295.jpg
Glad to hear theres gona be some development.
Id like tapatalk and youtube :)

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

Faultymango

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
Hey mate. One question NAZTY 111. Which phone do you have? If it is the galaxy S III, then wait a bit because Samsung will be releasing a premium suit for it. This will include new features for the camera and also a multi window function. Here is a link:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aM7kQ7sCRE.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Thought so pal, I just saw some other website showing it can be done with root, but Im too p*$$y to hack this phone, nor do I have much time with my new job at EE. They love giving me random extra shifts! Is it quite easy to learn and do a root and other hacks. I did a little hacking on my old n8 back in the day, which wasn't too difficult. But I don't want to void my warranty either, so if I do root or anything, is there a way to reset every little thing back to normal if need be, and is that easy too?

I was rooted and had custom kernal, when i flashed an official 4.1.2 rom, it wiped root and the kernel and became stock so dont wory about that.
Just follow a good guide to the later :)

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge