Play Store Crashing

Faultymango

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
Hi. I own galaxy S III, international model. Yesterday I tired to open the play store. Now, when I press play store it briefly opens up and the goes back to the home screen. It then displays a message with the following message.

Unfortunately the process COM.PROCESS.GOOGLE.GAPPS..... has stopped working.
Please help.
Many thanks in advance..

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357253360253.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357253360253.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 186

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Have you disabled or frozen any apps when u dont know what they are man?

Have u tried goin to app manager, all, play store, wait for data and cache to show up and wipe them?
Youl just have to log into playstore again :)

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
......actualy theres no reason why it could be play store, try gmail too (does gmail work?).
Hope u didnt root and uninstall something google..

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

Faultymango

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the tips funkylogic. I figure out the problem. It was really the download manager that was disabled. So I enabled it again. Then restarted the phone. All is well from there on.
Cheers mate!!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Android Central Forums

Jenni Heiser

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
I followed the directions to enable the download manager, but all I have is downloads (no manager) and when I access it, i can disable or force stop, but it computes zero data and zero cache data, and my playstore STILL won't open.....any ideas??

andyjjones

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Faultymango you are a champion!

I've been suffering this problem for several weeks and I was about to start banging my head against the table.

My phone can now use the Play Store again. Yes!! Thankyou once again!

Dawn Gale

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
help!!! i have managed to get on to the downloads part - but my force stop and disable button is at the top i dont have a enable when i scroll to the bottom?? :-(

adamcart18

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys I am having a problem with my play store, is having problems open up play store. i thought if uninstalled play store it will let me reinstall play store. but it wont let me because to install play store again, I have to go into play store. But leads me back to home screen. How can I get my play store to work again without having to reboot my phone and losing aps that paid for?.. please help someone.