[Q] S3 Jelly Bean -notification stop in WIFI

malughosh

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Dear Friends,

I am new to this forum . I have just bought S3 International version, two weeks back as a first android phone . Its with Jelly bean 4.1.2.

I am facing the notification problems in wifi . Notification works fine in mobile network but not always in home WIFI. The problem starts only if I change twice in between wifi to mobile ( wifi -mobile -wifi ). I am using notification for Facebook messenger and Gtalk. I did factory reset ,hard reset and also tried in friend's WIFI but nothing works to that problem. Only one thing I see, it works if I reboot the phone, then the notifications start to work again in the same WIFI and I use to get all the old notification also.. During this phase( notification stop phase) I see that Gtalk goes offline even though I can chat and Facebook messenger remain online. I am not using any apps other than skyple/facebook/voip that may have an impact to this problem.

Pleas let me know if you are facing this issue or if you know any solution towards the problem.

Thanks for reply in advance.
Malay

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
have you tried just rebooting the phone when you move from wifi to mobile data and vice versa and switching the one you arent using off?
just a suggestion sorry....

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12