HELP .. Samsung Galaxy S3 vibration doesn't work at all

lordking55

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
i have a problem with my Samsung Galaxy S3 vibration function it doesn't vibrate even if the vibration is switched on, and i used the vibration function test using *#0*# it doesn't vibrate also !

So what should i do and what this problem reason ?? hope anyone you help me .

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Sounds daft but have u tried giving the phone a sharp tap on your hand (not hard enough to break it obv') lol

Other than that, if you have the settings there for it to vibrate, i gotta suggest factory reset :(
Jellybean has caused a lot of issues that need a factory reset to cure

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
That short code doesnt work for me either btw..

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

lordking55

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
Sounds daft but have u tried giving the phone a sharp tap on your hand (not hard enough to break it obv') lol

Other than that, if you have the settings there for it to vibrate, i gotta suggest factory reset :(
Jellybean has caused a lot of issues that need a factory reset to cure

i did do a factory reset but no response it is still not vibrate and used this code also Vibrate Motor Test Mode
*#0842#
no response at all

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Should be under guarantee.
Just remove root and use ummm is it "blue circle"? App to remove traces of root :)

Wouldnt recommend fixin it yourself. Yeah it sounds like mechanical problem :(

Lol that code doesnt work either but im on custom rom

MegaAndroid

Jan 4, 2016
Visit site
Same problem but it works under vibration settings. Not resetting S3 again, takes too long to boot afterwards. How do you do those test codes under Kit Kat? SwiftKey might vibrate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz