Hurry up 4.2! Whats the wait Samsung?

AndroidS3

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
When the first leaked version of 4.1.2 come out about 2 weeks after there was a second leak. Then another 2 weeks was another and it goes on. But when the first leaked version of 4.2 came out it was seriously terrible in bugs and its been about a month now and there hasnt been another leak.

I think samsung are being lazy for this update, now the S4 is out thats there priority and that must be perfect. Except they forget that the S3 made them alot of money and is still selling well so why the lazyness samsung?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

outlooker

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
I bet you anything your carrier is working away "enhancing" the update with their bloatware. Of course, that is if Samsung is ready with the official 4.2. But even when do come out with it your carrier is going to release it about a month later. From what I've seen, that's what happens most of the time (except for Nexus Devices, obviously).
What's your carrier by the way? If it's At&t then you can expect them to REALLY take their time adding their bloatware to a monstrous extent.

AndroidS3

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Well im lucky on this one as im in the UK with the international unlocked s3 so I get updates pretty 'quick' but then its never quick when it comes to samsung...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2