Hey guy, about 10 minutes ago I decided to use my phone. When I picked it up, i noticed it was at the boot screen, I thought "meh" and restarted it, but It got stuck at the boot screen.. I tried my sisters battery and she used mine, it would start on hers but hers wouldn't start on mine.

Any way, I tried Power Button + Volume Up + Home which went straight to the bootscreen

Please help me guys

My phone's rooted on 4.1.2
    04-30-2013 04:34 AM
    When booting into recovery, timing is critical. You need to hold all three buttons until the Samsung logo appears, then release all three immediately. If you're too early or too late, it will boot normally (or try to). And the phone needs to be off before pressing the buttons; this won't work if the phone is already on.
    04-30-2013 10:10 PM
    Hey guy, about 10 minutes ago I decided to use my phone. When I picked it up, i noticed it was at the boot screen, I thought "meh" and restarted it, but It got stuck at the boot screen.. I tried my sisters battery and she used mine, it would start on hers but hers wouldn't start on mine.

Any way, I tried Power Button + Volume Up + Home which went straight to the bootscreen

Please help me guys

My phone's rooted on 4.1.2
    Pull your battery before you try to ensure the phone is fully powered down. Then load stock software with Odin
    05-01-2013 09:02 AM
    i have the same problem... but when i am starting odin to flash stock rom, odin never detect my phone. i un-install kies and then re-install it but it wont work. i installed adb drivers too but then also having the same problem. even i installed samsung galaxy s3 toolkit too.
    dude please help. my version is galaxy s3 i9300. international.

i tried to install another stock rom via mobile odin and got stuck in this problem
    05-12-2013 01:01 PM
    I NEED TERRIBLE HELP im stuck in the mode where it says firmware issue and cant work my self out its a samsung sprint galaxy s3 and i need to fix it helppppp please
    07-03-2013 10:11 PM