Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 - Msg "Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped"

Manpreet Kapoor

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 - Msg "Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped"

Hi,

My samsung S3 phone has the message "Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped" displayed everytime it connects to wifi or mobile data network, either to update or what ever, and after that the phone hangs for exactly a minute. Nothing else seemed to change henceforth in the usage of phone, but now I've noticed it doesn't open or update google play store.... Its very frustrating that I have tried everything related to app store... I've cleared cache, cleared data, force stopped it, restarted... wat not..??
I am even okay with factory reset, but the messages in my phone need to be saved as they r work related and important. The problem lies even here, every software that allows back up of msgs on laptop requires a software from android store on the phone too.... So its a vicious circle...... HELP...!!

Manpreet

Stevie Eugenio

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Re: Msg "Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped"

Go to settings then application manager and go "all" tab and scroll all the way to bottom click on "download" and enable it :)

rich1973

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Thanks Stevie, I'd lost my google play app also and now that's up and running too thanks to your advice.:)

Kamesh Agrawal

May 16, 2013
Visit site

dear,
"Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped" displayed everytime it connects to wifi or mobile data network, either to update or what ever, and after that the phone hangs for a minute. Nothing else seemed to change henceforth in the usage of phone, with my Samsung grand. so if you r getting any satisfactory solution please let me know also.

kamesh

Kamesh Agrawal

May 16, 2013
Visit site

dear,
"Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped" displayed everytime it connects to wifi or mobile data network, either to update or what ever, and after that the phone hangs for a minute. Nothing else seemed to change henceforth in the usage of phone, with my Samsung grand. so if you r getting any satisfactory solution please let me know also.

kamesh

diddlydee

May 17, 2013
Visit site

Stevie I love you! thank you :) Phones been driving me crazy after I forced a huge download to stop when I really needed to get a map up on google! thanks again :)

ychophel007

May 14, 2013
Visit site

hay m using sAmsung galaxy s2 plus and i ve been recently facing problem which says "Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped" and if u can help solve this problem plz reply me wit the solution...............yours pal..

- - - Updated - - -

hay m using sAmsung galaxy s2 plus and i ve been recently facing problem which says "Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped" and if u can help solve this problem plz reply me wit the solution...............yours pal..

Ryan Hoffy

May 23, 2013
Visit site

Thank you for your help!!!! It fixed my issue you are a legend!!!

CrauG

May 25, 2013
Visit site

Thanks for sharing your experience, Stevie. Thanks a lot!!!

freyah

May 27, 2013
Visit site

thank you so kuch stevie..i signed up here just to thank you thank you i hope you read this..many thanks from freyah from philippines

freyah

May 27, 2013
Visit site

i signed up here just to thank you! thnks stevie thanks for sharing what you know!sending u a bunch of thank you all the way from philippines ---freyah

Ibegbu Nwachukwu

May 28, 2013
Visit site

hi

my name is daniel and i am having the same problem "Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped".
kindly let me know if you have rectified the problem so that i can adopt it. i await you response.

regards,

Tabish Shaikh

May 30, 2013
Visit site

plzz help me my galaxy grand always shows the massage unfortunately com.google.process.gapps

Tabish Shaikh

May 30, 2013
Visit site

please help me my galaxy grand always shows the message unfortunately com.google.process.gapps

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante