Help me....I tried to move my pics form gallery onto a micro sd, now the files just show up as names

Taleah Gould

May 24, 2013
Visit site
Help me....I tried to move my pics form gallery onto a micro sd, now the files just show up as names and a paintbrush icon......when I view them in the gallery or where they have been moved to on the sd card I can no longer see my actual picture I took and it comes up with unable to load photo . I want to be able to get and view my pictures....please help :(

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Help me....I tried to move my pics form gallery onto a micro sd, now the files just show up as names and a paintbrush icon......when I view them in the gallery or where they have been moved to on the sd card I can no longer see my actual picture I took and it comes up with unable to load photo . I want to be able to get and view my pictures....please help :(

Welcome to the forums! How did you try to move the photo files? Through the file manager?

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I put the sd card in then selected all my pics form the gallery then used the move all button into the extsdcard folder

Hmm....you should be able to view them. Try moving them back. Then again by connecting to a pc.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Taleah Gould

May 24, 2013
Visit site
I did that and I still can't view the pica...jaut comes up with the file name. I also tried loading one onto the computer and bluetoothing it and windows picture gallery can't open it.......do I need to format the sd card itself?

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I did that and I still can't view the pica...jaut comes up with the file name. I also tried loading one onto the computer and bluetoothing it and windows picture gallery can't open it.......do I need to format the sd card itself?

If you do you will lose everything. I will br honest, I am at a loss for what to suggest next.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol