flashed rom with TWRP recovery and s3 not booting?

akshay8

May 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi

I was wandering if somebody could help me? I tried to flash a "liberium rom" and also flashed TWRP recovery by mistake. Did a backup and tried to boot my phone and it wont boot? It wont go into recovery mode also. It does however go into Download mode.

Also, I have a nandroid backup on my pc but dont know how to restore it via Odin? Dont want to do anything further as am fearful that it might make things worse! Also, if i am to flash with odin then how should i do it?

If somebody could guide me how to get this working please? I would be very grateful. Phone is S3 I9300 (International version)

Many thanks

Neeraj

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Where did you find this "liberium" ROM? I can't find a source for it using Google.

If it will boot into download, it should boot into recovery. Make sure you start with the phone shut off, press all three buttons (Vol UP, home and power) until the Samsung logo appears, then let go of all three at the same time. If you let go too soon, or too late, it will skip recovery and try to boot normally.

Anyway, you can't restore a nandroid via Odin. You need to use the same program that created the nandroid to restore it.

If you look on Sammobile, you should be able to find the original firmware for your phone that can be loaded with Kies. Go here, and fill in all the data requested: Firmwares | SamMobile | Page 2

Note that you'll need the exact model (i9300, i9305,...) and the country the phone was sold for.

akshay8

May 26, 2013
Visit site
I got the liberium rom from xda developers android development forum. however I managed to flash cwm recovery directly through odin and then managed to do a restore and it all worked fine in the end. Many thanks Neeraj

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruchi Chandel