05-14-2018 05:42 PM
37 12
tools
    My Emio Mini Charger power bank wont charge my moto g2 or my s3.
    07-10-2015 01:50 PM
    ...issue where my phone (on) would only charge for a couple seconds and then would stop charging from the power bank... ...I tried turning my phone off and then I plugged it into the power bank...
    Mine is doing the exact opposite. It will only charge with the phone on. That is when the screen is on. As soon as the screen goes dark so does the charger.
    08-04-2015 12:10 AM
    If it doesn't do that on a standard wall charger, it's a badly designed power bank. If it also won't charge from the wall with the screen dark, it's a problem with the phone.
    08-08-2015 10:19 PM
    Mine is doing the exact opposite. It will only charge with the phone on. That is when the screen is on. As soon as the screen goes dark so does the charger.
    It's exactly the same problem, only when the screen is on it charges, but I tried different cable and no more problems, but I still want to know why it charged only with the screen on with the original cable, LG G4 and PNY Power Bank 2600Mha
    08-17-2015 11:52 AM
    Hi Mary
    i have a 20800mah pb and it was not charging my Galaxy s3. It would do my iphone, tablet and Galaxy S5. i tried different leads to no avail. {works fine when connected to a GPO}
    Thinking it was a technical issue, I even pulled apart the phone and checked out the socket {all good}.
    Iam a service technician and could not figure it out ......until i tried your suggestion. by wiggling and repositioning the cable.
    Sometimes the simplest action is all that is required.
    Well Done !
    08-18-2015 05:47 AM
    Get an Original. . USB Cale that comes with the Phone, A thick one, try and see.
    02-15-2016 07:28 AM
    Change battery charge settings to charge by USB
    05-11-2016 12:55 AM
    The power bank issues are most likely a phone issue. Also not an issue with what brand it is. If it isnt charging your phone but it's charging others, it's the phone. Check your micro usb port for damage, as this could cause a wall charge and some other banks to work, but not that one for some reason. No one posted what the output of the power banks were for the ones that didnt and did work, and im guessing it wasnt checked so check your Charging slot.
    11-25-2016 07:24 PM
    If the power banks that arent working have alot higher amp output than the wall port or a working power bank, then the micro usb port in your phone should probably be replaced. Always check cables and test with other phones first tho. You can probably just look and see if a pin a damaged or missing.
    11-25-2016 07:29 PM
    Hey after reading a few posts in this Forum and doing a couple things with my battery bank wich was only working for 10 secs then shutting down. i realized that my brightness was on half. i turned the brightness all the way up and now its charging with the battery bank. and charging pretty fast as well. try that. and good luck!

~Guildshadow
    01-23-2017 09:52 AM
    Thanks to Guildshadow comment, the problem is solved.
    During charging, battery bank is monitoring phone's overall power consumption, but when the screen brightness has been automatically/manually set to dimmest and screen goes to sleep (because of inactivity), the phone's power consumption decrease for the battery bank is not enough (battery bank bad engineering). The battery bank thinks that there is no phone on the other end of the charging cable and stops the charge, but this causes usually phone screen to turn on and therefore phone's overall power consumption increases. Battery bank can detect this increase and starts charging again, which means endless charging starting/ending/screen on/screen off sequences or loops.
    01-29-2017 11:08 AM
    So I went for camping with my friends and I took my power bank with me .all of them used it and when I went home I charged and now I am using it but its not charging my phone
    Help!?
    05-14-2018 05:42 PM
37 12