Urgent Help Needed. Using Galaxy S3 as POS PDA and having WiFi issues

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Hello. Let me start saying that I live in Greece and I own a coffee shop.
I my self have an S3 and I bought a 2nd one to use it as Point Of Sale PDA device to take orders from customer and sending them via WiFi to a stand alone Ethernet thermic printer.
Problem #1
Both of my S3 see the WiFi router I have for the printer but my phone connects, and the new one I got get's stuck at authenticating .. OR at Obtaining IP and in the end never connects.
After trying factory resetting it still didn't work. After trying making the router static, it connected but for some reason it was like a fake connection cause it didn't communicate even when it was connected.
Solution #1
I found that after entering the *#0011# and turning off the WiFi power save mode, fixed the problem.
Problem #2
My S3 PDA POS needs it buttery replaced every 10 hours or so. Means I need to reboot my device. Means I have to do the *#0011# every single time to make it work and I don't intend to baby sit my personnel every time they need to replace the battery.
HOW can I make the WiFi power save mode permanent?
Can some1 explain to me why the heck is the S3 connects ONLY when the WiFi power save mode is off?
So either we get a solution to the WiFi connection or make the Power Save mode permanent.

Looking forward to your help and really appreciate it!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay