S3 Facebook app keep defaulting to "top stories"

goddies

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi All

The facebook app keep defaulting to "top stories" for the news feed, is there anyway to set it to default to "most recent" rather.

Is there a work around for this or alternate app that I should rather use.

That will allow me to default my news feed to most recent.

Thanks for your advice

Godfrey

madhatter2426

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: S3 Facebook app keep defaulting to "top stories"

Having the same problem here on a S3 latest Unlocked BTU firmware. I keep changing it to Most Recent but always defaults back to top stories. Very annoying!

- - - Updated - - -

Having the same problem here on a S3 latest Unlocked BTU firmware. I keep changing it to Most Recent but always defaults back to top stories. Very annoying!

GTWalling

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: S3 Facebook app keep defaulting to "top stories"

That is the way Facebook now works. Even on my PC going to the website it does the same, every time I log out and back in. No way to change it. I prefer the Most Recent myself so as to read them in order.

beelzebomb

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
It's just started happening since the recent Android update. It doesn't happen on my imac, I can choose which option I want. I suspect it's another case of overpaid app developers not fully testing as per usual.

Ichi_Bear

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed the same problem. Is this the way things are going with Facebook? I don't really use Facebook as much as I used to. I use Twitter a lot more :-/

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech