S3 Keeps Rebooting! Need Help Urgently!

Elias Bounader

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
Hey, i'm new to the forums but i really need this fixed. I flashed my S3 kernel to that of a Galaxy note. So of course screen burnt out and i got it replaced. Everything is fine except the fact that the phone reboots itself constantly. The bluetooth won't turn on either. If i tap the on button the phone freezes and then shuts itself off and restarts. I can't even say it has good periods. It just keeps rebooting. I've done everything. Here's a list.
- Flashed to Stock
- Flashed to custom
- Clear Cache
- Clear Davlik Cache
- Full Wipe
- No SD Card
- SD Card
- No Sim
- With Sim

I turned off wifi and it seemed to last longer... By longer i mean 5 minutes. The device also shut down when i put it to sleep.

Please i really need help... Thank you in advanced.

Elias Bounader

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
The phone is under warranty but i'm not sure for which country... How can i flash on a mac? Any ideas? I think if anything the bluetooth might not be plugged in and is causing it to shut down? but it is... ugh so confusing

Elias Bounader

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
I did and they claimed that it was from another country so they didn't have the correct parts... But it's the international version (i9300) and i'm in Australia

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, they rarely have parts for it. I've heard Samsung UK is like the only one with parts. Hmm.... Not quite sure what to do at this point. It needs to be repaired or replaced, that's for sure, but it's hard to find a place that will. I would just ask Samsung to call around and try to find a place with parts (like Samsung UK) and ship it to them. Somebody has to have parts, it's just finding out who. If it's under warranty, it's their issue to fix it period

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol