s3 problem

Itz Jony

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi
If anyone please can help i will really b greateful. Please. I m having several problems in my s3. After i started using it it runz well. Buh afta few days the sreen was freezen than i wiped data n installed whatsapp. Buh afta that it started frezzing again n again on playstore n goggle screen. I triied all suggested tipz like i ve removed goggle account n dan done reboot. I ve uninstall updates of playstore n dan tried set fingz again buh still it shows no connection where i can use web. I cant download anything from my playstore or either through goggle playstore. Now do i need to reset factory data again. Will it help or im gonna ve da same prob again? Please if anyone can help n suggest me anyfin

florida24

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
i have the same problems as yours...
im searching any way on how to troubleshoot it...but still clueless why i cant open my playstore...

- - - Updated - - -

im still looking on how to direct this problem to samsung

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
1. go to Settings -> Application manager -> ALL, find 'Google Play Store' and select it - Clear cache, if that doesn't work Clear data, if that doesn't work Force stop; if that doesn't work Uninstall updates (restart the phone between each intermediate step)
2. go to Settings -> Application manager -> ALL, find 'Google Services Framework' and select it - Clear data, if that doesn't work Force stop
3. go to Settings -> Application manager -> press the Menu button -> select 'Reset app preferences'
4. go to Settings -> Application manager -> ALL; scroll to the very bottom of the list and see if 'Downloads' is disabled - if it is, Enable it; also see if 'Google Account Manager' is disabled and if it is Enable it
5. go to Settings, find the Accounts group, select Google, select your Gmail address then select the 'Remove account' button. Restart the phone then add your Google account back.
6. Last is the dreaded Factory Reset - go to Settings -> Back up and reset -> Factory data reset. Be sure you've: synced your Google account; saved any pictures/videos to your computer or SD card or the cloud; saved any SMS/MMS that you care about (the Kies software is the only reliable method I've found to backup/restore MMS); saved your call logs if you care about that; backed up your application data if you want to save your game progress, etc.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samira