Since last Wednesday I have been one of the people who when I tried the OTA update, got the message saying, update service is not available, maximum number of roll out has been released, try later or upgrade through Kies.
    Not that you could upgrade through Kies, as that always came back saying the latest firmware was installed.
    As if 5 days of that message was not enough!
    This morning Monday 9th December, that message has gone and it's gone back to just saying. Latest updates have already been installed.
    It's as if the hope of an upgrade has been dangled in front of me for 5 days and now Taken away.
    It certainly hasn't been updated. Unless the new version is keeping the random 5 to 10 second wait for the lock screen to undo, due to popular demand.
    My phone is an unlocked S3 that was not supplied by a carrier, so was supposed to be one of the ones updated first.
    How bad can you make a problem Samsung. Was the roll out of crap firmware not enough for you.
    Nick
    12-08-2013 11:01 PM
    Same here but mine updated this morning all seems good no lag at all and wake up is correct the only think is smart stay icon is on All the time it goes dull but stays on then gets brighter when it is active.

Posted via Android Central App
    12-09-2013 03:11 AM
    (Chris dangles the update in front of Nick)

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
    12-09-2013 05:02 PM