Galaxy S3 charging issue

TonC96

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
Hii,

Since a couple of days I have a charging issue with my Galaxy S3. I use CM11(Android 4.4). I always charged my phone with the charger that came with the phone, more than a year without any issues. But a few days ago, the phone only charges after some tinkering. So pull out the charger, put him back, push a little bit left/right etc. Finally he charges, but with some little movements he stopped and I need to tinkering again. This was going on 1/2days. At the second day the battery was almost empty at school, but a schoolmate had an portable charger. So I tried to charge my phone with this charger, but also with the portable charger I needed to tinkering a bit before he starts charging. Back home I tried to charge my phone with the original charger but noting happened, even after some tinkering. So I tried to charge via USB from my PC, this worked fine without any problems, just put the cable in and it charges good. After I knew the connector was not broken, I tried again the normal charger, but nothing.. I tried several outlets in the house and another Samsung charger but nothing happens.
Is there anyone who knows this problem or knows why this is happening? Because its really frustrating that I always need my PC to charge my phone..

ziabor

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
When this happens; your problem is on the usb connector of your G3 that needs to be replaced by a technician or somebody with good electronic skills. The way to prove what I?m saying is to get hold of a charger or USB cable for galaxy 4 or an iphone, they have a longer tip (The one connecting your G3) and will start charging. This could be a good solution for a long time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance