Galaxy S3 I9300: Not registered on network issue

wildechap

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
My brother's SIII Was on android 4.0.4 i updated it to 4.3 with odin everything was fine, i could see the network bars but when i try calling it says "not registered on Network"! I searched the internet for hours and i realized people who had this issue had a problem with their efs partition and a wrong imei is observed; but when i type the imei code everything is fine i don't get a "0000" or "004". I even tried hundreds of roms countless modem files and still nothing! Please i need your help to fix this issue i cannot have this phone spoiled so soon please!!:'(

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
What carrier/region?
Can you provide a link to the 4.3 firmware that you installed?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

AhmadS3

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
I have the same problem, I had 4.1.2 and upgraded to 4.3 through Odin everything is fine, my IMEI is *************** / 07
I downloaded the firmware from Samsung Updates - Israel - Cellcom (region)
I tried that 'more networks' tip but nothing worked. Will flashing 4.1.2 again work? (via odin)

Saqib Rana

May 10, 2014
Visit site
I got this problem for a whole week, today solved..
I tried everything but no hope, finally went to service center. only professional can do this..
have u ever got your phone repaired?
I made my phone repaired and technician left something which will benefit him after some time I updated to official 4.3 and got this problem..

Ravi Sharma4

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
bhai plz give me your no....my s3 face same problem..my no .[removed by moderator]
i am belong in rajasthan.. jaipur..

Last edited by a moderator:

Nomay_Maliq

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi Saqib,

i have the same issue and i am in ISB, can you please let me know how did you fix this issue? [email removed by moderator]

Looking forward for your reply.

Regards,
Numan

Last edited by a moderator: