Which extended battery would you suggest.

newandroidguy

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi i have searching for extended batteries that i could use for my phone. The power bank one i got was horrible. It makes me phone heat up almost to a point out burning hot.

So I came across the following batteries. Zero lemon 7000 maah, The hyperion 7500maah and akner.

I was wondering if anyone had any idea which one had the longest battery life. Ie beyond the 7 months that many of the reviews are saying.
Or buy another Samsung battery.

Posted via Android Central App

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
If you could include links to the specific batteries that you want opinions on, that would be great.

The ZeroLemon has received generally good feedback on this forum.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

saab61

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
i have zerolemon 7000 mah and if i actively use the screen i get 10-15 hours screen time.
with one charge i can get 2 - 4 days. it really depends on what settings and apps you use. wifi, 3g, 2g, location service etc.

newandroidguy

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
The reviews say that zero lemon starts to die after the first 5-7 months depending on the user.? The reviews also day that zero lemon has terrible customer service. Anker and hyperion are allot better.

Any idea. Am lost my current battery for me half V day and I am a heavy users. Phone calls chats photos etc.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
The reviews say that zero lemon starts to die after the first 5-7 months depending on the user.
Strange - I can't remember seeing any comments like that here in the S3 forums.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

newandroidguy

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
The comments weren't here other sites. Amazon.com, e bay and venal Google search. I like to know the food and bad ratings.