Jb 4.3 and some issues with S-Voice, etc.

umby75fg

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
Hi, i have configuration in signature and i come from 4.1.2 stock fw that gave me issues about lags and restarts.
I tried to do a deep clean (not the most deep) and then to install 4.3 stock firmware but anyway i have some restarts or unexpected turns off of the phone (yesterday and today in the morning i found phone turned off) although tha lags has gone away.
Rarely for example i note that the sounds of keyboard even if i disabled them they come back!
Or when i use S-Voice app through double press on home button the audio feedback comes back active although i deactived it!:confused:
I add that i restored some apps and data by Titanium Backup..
Can you help me?

Sent from rooted Int. Galaxy S3 with stock JB 4.3 using Tapatalk - Rome, Italy

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi, i have configuration in signature and i come from 4.1.2 stock fw that gave me issues about lags and restarts.
I tried to do a deep clean (not the most deep) and then to install 4.3 stock firmware but anyway i have some restarts or unexpected turns off of the phone (yesterday and today in the morning i found phone turned off) although tha lags has gone away.
Rarely for example i note that the sounds of keyboard even if i disabled them they come back!
Or when i use S-Voice app through double press on home button the audio feedback comes back active although i deactived it!:confused:
I add that i restored some apps and data by Titanium Backup..
Can you help me?

Sent from rooted Int. Galaxy S3 with stock JB 4.3 using Tapatalk - Rome, Italy

well, I would say try factory resetting your device because this happens sometime time the newly flashed firmware is in the need of initialisation and factory resetting it again will initialise the ROM.

umby75fg

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
well, I would say try factory resetting your device because this happens sometime time the newly flashed firmware is in the need of initialisation and factory resetting it again will initialise the ROM.

Thank you for you reply.
I tried to do a reset through full and cache wipe in original Clockwork.
Checking a bit on cleaned system the issue of audio feedback was gone.
Then i tried to restore apps by Titanium and in start when it asks to restore the last ID i agreed and during the boot i just heard the sound of Samsung (when shows yhe ring) in boot more low and issue in audio fb in S-Voice was returned..

Sent from rooted & oc Int. Galaxy S3 with stock JB 4.1.2, Siyah Kernel 1.9.1 using Tapatalk - Rome, Italy

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc