Downgrading

mobilecrackers

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
I am done with that, still showing not registered on network. Downgrading is the only way I think. Help me..

GT-I9300_mx_20120220.zip - 16gb
zip.gif
GT-I9300_mx_20120322.zip- 32gb
zip.gif
GT-I9300_mx_20120329.zip - 64gb

flash this pit file with the 4.3 firmware

AhmadS3

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site

Can you tell me what's that? Before I flash them?
EDIT: What one should I flash? My device is 16GB, should I flash the first one or the three files? And sir if you can, give me instructions on how to flash them via Odin, do I have to tick anything or untick?

mobilecrackers

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Can you tell me what's that? Before I flash them?
EDIT: What one should I flash? My device is 16GB, should I flash the first one or the three files?

you need to flash 16 gb pitfile if your device is 16gb

flash the 16 gb pit file with firmware with odin

tick Auto reboot , Re-partition, F-rest time

AhmadS3

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]PIT files contain the information to where the data is to be partitioned. some times it will fix boot loop, network problems [/FONT]

Okay, should I clear cache, factory reset or do anything before flashing again? Or doesn't matter? The last question :p

mobilecrackers

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Okay, should I clear cache, factory reset or do anything before flashing again? Or doesn't matter? The last question :p

clear cache, factory reset after flashing. do not downgrade, flash with 4.3 firmware

Unfortunately with Android 4.3 came a change in the format of the EFS folder. This folder contains information about your mobile connection, wifi, serial number etc and is a very important folder.
Downgrading to an earlier Android version usually corrupts this folder and the information it contains.
As a result the loss of mobile connection and wifi is quite common.

AhmadS3

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
clear cache, factory reset after flashing. do not downgrade, flash with 4.3 firmware

Unfortunately with Android 4.3 came a change in the format of the EFS folder. This folder contains information about your mobile connection, wifi, serial number etc and is a very important folder.
Downgrading to an earlier Android version usually corrupts this folder and the information it contains.
As a result the loss of mobile connection and wifi is quite common.

Well, when should I factory reset and clear cache? Pull out the battery once the green android guy appears?

mobilecrackers

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site

AhmadS3

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site

mobilecrackers

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
An error occured and now my phone restarts everytime I turn it on, 'samsung Galaxy S3' logo appears then less than one second it turns off and then on again. It's hard bricked now, right?

go to recovery and clear cache then data.
if the problem doesn't solve try flashing with firmware only

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36