My galaxy s3 working very good and I can received calls and answer it, my only main problem that when I try to draw my correct pattern it restart the phone again and again.

Details may help

- Stock Rom ,unrooted , jellybean
    -The WiFi is disabled
    - USB depping is disabled

I tried to connect it to my pc using usb cable to save my data, it happen to successfully connected as a portable drive and my data appears but then it truned quickly to be as an empty file and need to enable the usb

I guess my problem in the touch wiz launcher, anyway to reinstall it again using recovery mode or otg flash memory ?? without losing data

I don't care about the apps I only need the images,whatsapp data,contact thats all

please help I have been for 4 days on the lock screen
    02-03-2017 06:38 PM
    Have you tried starting the phone in Safe mode? See if you can start it in safe mode and then back up your data.

02-04-2017 09:19 AM
    I tried the same mode no chance at all, the wired thing that when I connect the device via usb cable to my pc at the 1st time the pc recognized the device and I saw my data, but when I try again I can because the driver shown as media player

I guess my problem in the touch wiz launcher, anyway to reinstall it again using recovery mode or otg flash memory ?? without losing data
    02-04-2017 11:51 AM
    If you can't get into safe mode, then it more than likely means your OS is hosed. If you reflash the OS, you'll probably lose your data. Try installing Kies or Smartswitch on your PC and see if they can communicate with the phone to back up your data. Not sure about whatsapp stuff as I don't use it.
    02-05-2017 02:44 AM