Anyone else pickup the Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2019?

jchapman01

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Hey!

I just bought the Galaxy Tab A 10.1 and so far, I like it! I originally bought the Kindle Fire HD 10, but found that I couldn't do many of the things I wanted - namely install Nova Launcher and being able to mirror the screen - so I took it back to Best Buy. They happened to have an open box return, so I got that and saved a few bucks.

It seems fast enough and the screen is very nice. The battery seems to last forever (that's a major complaint I had from the Nvidia Shield K1 I was rocking previously).

The only real disappointment/complaint that I have so far is that you can't use the SD card as adoptable storage.

Anyone else out there pick this up yet? What are your thoughts?

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
I don't consider the fireHD a real tablet. I have one and only use it as a cheap show. It is just about worthless for anything other than media. I have a zenbook but it is out of date so I am in the market for a new tablet but it will be a samsung one. tough choice between the tab a, the s5e or the new tab s6. wish they still had the note series tablets.

randall2580

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I bought one with my early buyer money Samsung gave us for pre-ordering the Galaxy Note 10+. Originally it was supposed to ship with the Note. Now it looks like it will be delayed 2 weeks.

jchapman01

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I don't consider the fireHD a real tablet. I have one and only use it as a cheap show. It is just about worthless for anything other than media. I have a zenbook but it is out of date so I am in the market for a new tablet but it will be a samsung one. tough choice between the tab a, the s5e or the new tab s6. wish they still had the note series tablets.

Agreed on the Fire HD... I wanted it to work because of the price.

I'm happy with the Tab A. Great battery life, great screen and excellent sound volume and quality. It's definitely designed for media consumption.

For the money it can't be beat in my opinion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy