What you did with your 10.1 so far?

chamomiami

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Hello peo ple

I just bought a real nice 10.1 2019 and the first thing I did was to order a case and a screen protector from Amazon because the faster shipping.. Ebay have like more options and better prices..

Then installed some updates, I created a new Gmail account because I want some stuff separate from my phone like the email.. And I didn't find the way to logout from Gmail at the tablet and still using the acc for the play store for example.. And last the wallpaper at least the lock screen, still looking something nice and keeping the Samsung ambient for the home screen..

I'm looking for a keyboard and the best looking so far is the Logitech Keys to Go.

chamomiami

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Mine so far so good.. Im receiving today the case and the screen protector

Still thinking on the keyboard and my options is the Keys to go from Logitech (cheaper on eBay)

chamomiami

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Oh last niei installed a plug in from HP and now I can print straight from the tablet yo the wireless printer I do have

chamomiami

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Protection received, look nice.. The only bad review of the screen protector was a guy saying that he dropped his tablet and the 'screen protector cracked'.. (saving the tablet screen) and that's a bad screen protector that was supposed to resist the drop.

Attachments

• 20190822_120751.jpg
    20190822_120751.jpg
    566.9 KB · Views: 18

jchapman01

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Protection received, look nice.. The only bad review of the screen protector was a guy saying that he dropped his tablet and the 'screen protector cracked'.. (saving the tablet screen) and that's a bad screen protector that was supposed to resist the drop.

That's the exact case I have. Got it for a really good price on Amazon. I'm not using a screen protector right not, but would love to see a pic of yours when you get it installed.

Thanks!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance