Got an update for my Tab 10.1

mrmanishs

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
I woke up today and checked randomly if there are any updates, and Samsung sent me one - they called it "Stability updates". Anyone else get one and/or have any idea what it stabilizes? :)

corndog22cl

May 12, 2011
Visit site
I woke up today and checked randomly if there are any updates, and Samsung sent me one - they called it "Stability updates". Anyone else get one and/or have any idea what it stabilizes? :)
I'll check when I get home from work. Did it include Touchwiz and all that other stuff they've been advertising or was it just a small update?

RnFstRuckHrd

May 1, 2011
Visit site
Nothing here either (unlocked 32GB grey purchased from Amazon on 6/17). Cannot wait for touchwiz. A "stability update" would be nice too though, occasionally getting some very salient glitches (like all apps FCing) that require reboot to fix. Still amazed with tab and smile every time I pick it up.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

kagenish

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Nothing here either (unlocked 32GB grey purchased from Amazon on 6/17). Cannot wait for touchwiz. A "stability update" would be nice too though, occasionally getting some very salient glitches (like all apps FCing) that require reboot to fix. Still amazed with tab and smile every time I pick it up.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

yeah it does need a stability update to many foreclosing, still a great tab and i love it

alcor34

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I also got the tab on june 8th in Union Sq NYC. Samsung is prob releasing updates to the first batches of SGTs.

I got mine at best buy launch and i received the stability update too. It was 4.14 mb. First thing I've noticed with it is my screen is more responsive and browser tabs work better.

monsterenergy22

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site

Do you have a samsung account setup on your device? It says its the only way to get updates.

rinnr1

Press ALT-F4 to see nudes
May 12, 2010
Visit site
I have a samsung account but it force closes everytime I restart my tablet. So does that mean I won't be able to get it?