Does Juice Defender have any impact on battery life on the SGT?

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Juice Defender seems to work on the Tab. Not positive but I think it will control WiFi.

Do you think turning the Wifi off periodically will have a noticeable impact on battery life?

Yes, I know I can already get a day of heavy use out of it but extending it is always welcome. Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 10.1

hurricane5

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: Does Juice Defender have any impact on battery life on the SG

Juice Defender seems to work on the Tab. Not positive but I think it will control WiFi.

Do you think turning the Wifi off periodically will have a noticeable impact on battery life?

Yes, I know I can already get a day of heavy use out of it but extending it is always welcome. Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 10.1
I don't think I want any more battery life out of the 10.1! LOL! It's scary how long the battery lasts in this thing... I'm so used to plugging my EVO in every 20 minutes, that I have to force myself not to keep the 10.1 plugged in all the time... :D

charley

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site

I don't think I want any more battery life out of the 10.1! LOL! It's scary how long the battery lasts in this thing... I'm so used to plugging my EVO in every 20 minutes, that I have to force myself not to keep the 10.1 plugged in all the time... :D

Could not agree more! The battery life is astounding, comparing it to my Vibrant.

OP:

I have wifi set to off when asleep, and I get 2 or 3 days out of this thing.

werkx

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site

if it runs on honeycomb and you want it to manage data sleep for you then I would say it should.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer