So, I'm the one that won the contest...

GnuSense

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
AKA, Omenous from the UStream chat, or the suck-up (I like Jerry because he's a fellow Linuxer, okay? :p)

I'm not exactly new here, I have a another account but unfortunately I changed my password hard during the attacks on AC awhile back and completely forgot it. So here I am, Nanite again.

I can't wait to join the Tab community, and thanks a million to AC for making this possible! :D

EDIT: Well, I got back into my old Gmail account (that was scary o.o; ), and reset my AC password, so now I can get back on my old account, TuxDotKing. :D

Last edited:

Krak-a-Lakn

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
AKA, Omenous from the UStream chat, or the suck-up (I like Jerry because he's a fellow Linuxer, okay? :p)

I'm not exactly new here, I have a another account but unfortunately I changed my password hard during the attacks on AC awhile back and completely forgot it. So here I am, Nanite again.

I can't wait to join the Tab community, and thanks a million to AC for making this possible! :D
Congrats! You'll really like the SGT 10.1

MonumentSquare

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site

Part of the reason i chose the Tab over the iPad is because I am diving in to Linux myself. Using Ubuntu, of course. As a relative beginner in this land, that seemed tp be the best option. Any good tips on using the Tab with Linux? Maybe we should start a forum thread, "Me, My Tab, My 'bu" Actually, Im goimg to do that right now.