This Tab + similar type Transformer keyboard dock

nate44

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
How awesome would that be? For anyone who's not familiar with the Asus dock, it has an extended battery built in, as well as two USB ports, and a full sized SD Card slot. I mean the only major downside to the tablet as of right now is the built in functionality, and the dock available now is garbage!

Anyways just throwing this out there for discussion, and hopefully Samsung has something in the works for this tablet, but I doubt it :(

ziggster

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Uh, dude, we have it. It's out there. Very nice keyboard, kind of like a Mac.

I'm pretty sure that the only thing the Samsung kb has in common with the Asus is keys. I don't think the Samsung has usb port, any SD slot (full or micro), or an extended battery.

slackerjack

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Yeah- I don't really need a USB port on my tablet - I use drop box almost exclusively and Keis when I have to do something bigger. The extended battery might be nice -but it might also weigh too much, and make my tablet into something that feels like a net book - and if I wanted one of those, I would have bought one.

Zorro1

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, I can email files and all as well. There is one particularly great use for a USB port, tho', and that's moving pix around. They're large, and it's just so handy to grab the card out of the camera and just dump them without waiting on the wifi to handle all that. For those who use video, or want to sync up an ipod...same thing. I did read that there's some adapter now.