Jumping into the fray...

GPD1739A

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
Just wanted to drop a note and say hi. I'm a new user to the forum having just purchased a GT 10.1 32GB grey wifi only yesterday.

I'm a long-time iPhone/iPad user and wanted to get some experience with Android without having to purchase a phone (and the required contract), so the GT seemed to be the best/most recommended from all of my pre-purchase research.

I'll be at the hospital tomorrow with the wife (she's getting a knee replacement), so it'll be an excellent time to read through the forums and get to know my GT a little better (thankfully, the hospital is one of the more modern wifi-everywhere buildings).

I look forward to reading through the wealth of wisdom here while sweltering through the Chicagoland blow dryer heat this week!

--Chris

rsix

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Just wanted to drop a note and say hi. I'm a new user to the forum having just purchased a GT 10.1 32GB grey wifi only yesterday.

I'm a long-time iPhone/iPad user and wanted to get some experience with Android without having to purchase a phone (and the required contract), so the GT seemed to be the best/most recommended from all of my pre-purchase research.

I'll be at the hospital tomorrow with the wife (she's getting a knee replacement), so it'll be an excellent time to read through the forums and get to know my GT a little better (thankfully, the hospital is one of the more modern wifi-everywhere buildings).

I look forward to reading through the wealth of wisdom here while sweltering through the Chicagoland blow dryer heat this week!

--Chris
Hi! Congrats on your purchase, you're going to need a whole day to customize your device. I've had mine for a few weeks now and I'm still moving stuff around and discovering new things.

Good luck at the hospital!

GPD1739A

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
Thanks! I'm sure I'm going to need more than a day to get completely comfortable with it, but we all have to start somewhere. I'm looking forward to the new experiences of Android.

TSX05

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
welcome to the club! the GTab 10.1 is a great device, and yes you will be adjusting things all the time, after finding this new app or this new process or screen or whatever you can get your hands on.

GPD1739A

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
No doubt of that - I've had my iOS devices long enough that I don't have enough appendages in my entire family to count the number of times I've customized those...