Racing or Race car games

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know of any good race car games that look awesome on the tab?? There is a game that is being played in a samsung tab commercial but cant seem to figure out what it is. Thanks in advance

charley

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Download the app "Nvidia Tegra zone"
There are lots of games (links) in there, one of them is a racing game. I've only looked at the free games, but the graphics are unbelievable.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
The game I was looking for is called Asphalt 6 and it is SWEEEEEEEEET! Downloaded directly from gameloft as it is not in the market for tabs. They make a high def version for the tab 10.1. The graphics and gameplay are awesome. All for a modest price of $4.99 :D

rsix

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
That's funny, I was going to mention Asphalt, but I never played it and didn't want to steer you wrong. Glad you found it!!!

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
The game I was looking for is called Asphalt 6 and it is SWEEEEEEEEET! Downloaded directly from gameloft as it is not in the market for tabs. They make a high def version for the tab 10.1. The graphics and gameplay are awesome. All for a modest price of $4.99 :D

How do you get it without a phone number for the Tab?

tkemack

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
How do you get it without a phone number for the Tab?

You need to visit their mobile site from the tab. If you changed the ua string to desktop, change it back to android temporarily then revisit gameloft.com.
I just got the game without a phone number and paying with paypal

sent to you in three dimensions

Reactions: PookiePrancer

soccerfon711

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if you've bought a game through Gameloft on your phone, can you can redownload that game for free on the tab and have it tablet-optimized? (Asphalt 6)

EW800#AC

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I just purchased and downloaded Asphalt 6. After I installed it and ran the game for the first time on my Tab 10.1, I get a message that says that a download of 532MB is required to continue or play the game. Is this normal? Should I have done something differently?

Thanks!

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I just purchased and downloaded Asphalt 6. After I installed it and ran the game for the first time on my Tab 10.1, I get a message that says that a download of 532MB is required to continue or play the game. Is this normal? Should I have done something differently?

Thanks!

Normal. And when the download is done (status bar all the way to the right), it may hang and never let you know it finished. You'll have to "cancel" the download, exit the game and restart, and it should play fine.

Maria121

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Here are some car racing games that you can enjoy on your Samsung tab ..
1. Pocket Racing by Measured Software
2. Alphalth 5 HD by Game loft
3. Air Control by Logisoft Games

TWC_SouthPhilly

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Here are some car racing games that you can enjoy on your Samsung tab ..
1. Pocket Racing by Measured Software
2. Alphalth 5 HD by Game loft
3. Air Control by Logisoft Games

LoL... Last post was almost a year ago!!!

Sent from my Galaxy10.1 TouchWiz/ADWex equipped Starship.