just bought a gtab10.1 this morning, need a PDF app

kylep23

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I was using PDF expert on my ipad which allowed me type on fillable PDFs and then sign with my finger. Anything like that for honeycomb?

I use contracts everyday so this is a contingency of me keeping this tablet.
Thanks!

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
There should be a Quick Office Suite installed on the device. Works very well, just not sure about signing papers, etc.

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
@kylep23: I didn't have an app to suggest, but I did want to welcome you to the family of Tab 10.1 owners.

I hope you find the Tab to your liking and decide to keep it. Based on the suggestions you've received so far, and some others that are sure to come, I'm confident you'll find an app that suits your needs.

Complex Pants

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site

kylep23

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Repligo reader was recommended to me on another site. I emailed the developer but they don't support fillable pdfs right now but will in the future.

I will probably download it shortly and give it a run. There are a bunch of PDF apps, I am sure something works, if not, someone will probably make one.

dmcman73

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Repligo reader was recommended to me on another site. I emailed the developer but they don't support fillable pdfs right now but will in the future.

I will probably download it shortly and give it a run. There are a bunch of PDF apps, I am sure something works, if not, someone will probably make one.

Even though it does not support fillable pdf's at the moment you can still "draw" a text box over any area of the pdf and type in text to fill in the document.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance