Will You Download Samsung TW UX Update?

Will You Download Samsung TW UX Update? <private poll>

• Total voters

rsix

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I have heard a lot of good things about TouchWiz. I'm very excited to try it out.

This is the bad thing about staying current in the Android world. Instead of getting a nice surprising pop up about updates you're eagerly waiting for them!

Kyle Gibb

May 17, 2010
Visit site
From the previews I've seen (as well as some personal accounts) TouchWiz takes nothing away and adds a couple nice features to stock HC. People are even saying the tablet runs better and the browser is even faster than in stock 3.1. Bloatware this ain't.

Bravo, Samsung, bravo. Now, just keep up with the OS updates, m'kay?

Edwill86

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
From the previews I've seen (as well as some personal accounts) TouchWiz takes nothing away and adds a couple nice features to stock HC. People are even saying the tablet runs better and the browser is even faster than in stock 3.1. Bloatware this ain't.

100% agreeded.

nate44

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site

Yeah it's not a complete overlay like their phones have. I'm looking forward to it

6tr6tr

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
For those choosing "no, I'm afraid 3.2 won't come if I install touchwiz" it's actually the opposite. Samsung announced that if you refuse touchwiz, you won't get ice cream sandwich.

mycrownvic02#WN

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I can confirm this. Although Im rooted, Im running a stock rom, with touchwiz, and i must say Im impressed. Samsung did a good job with the layout for the most part. My tab runs much smoother now.

werkx

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
68% of the 88 voted yes for sure with 7 people already rocking it. looks like samsung got a winner...

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I honestly see no reason not to. By most accounts, it appears TouchWiz UX is a great enhancement to the tab experience. The mini-app tray looks pretty rad as well.

lembowski

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Really want the media hub, I have a few movies I have bought on my Droid Charge and want to be able to watch the content on the 10.1 screen.